120 gm butter
40 gm castor sugar
30 gm ground hazelnut
120 gm plain flour
1/2 tsp vnla essence
50 gm chocolate chips
1. Cream butter n sugar in bowl mixer till light n fluffy.
2. Add vnla essence n mix well.
3. Mix in ground hazelnut and plain flour till well combined.
4. Put mixture into a piping bag fitted with fluted tube, pipe mixture into small brown paper pastry cases to form flower shape.
5. Top each rosette with a chocolate chip as decoration.
6. Bake in th preheat oven at 170c for about 20 minutes till lightly brown n firm to touch. Remove n cool.