harap2 sedapp laa..
jangan jatuhh yaaa..
1 cup unsalted butter - room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
¼ cup milk
1 tspn vanilla extract
1¼ cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup Dutch processed cocoa powder
½ tspn baking soda
½ tspn salt
3 cups old-fashioned oats1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 170C. Baking sheets may be ungreased, lined with parchment paper, or lined with a non-stick baking mat.
2. In a large bowl of an electric mixer, combine butter and sugar; cream together until mixture appears light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula so the mixture blends evenly.
3. Add egg, beat until thoroughly mixed.
4. Stir in milk and vanilla. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt; stir until mixed.
5. Add oats and chocolate chips; stir to mix.
6. Spoon batter by 1/2 tbsp, circle round the batter n press, then arrange in baking dish burner.
7. Bake 15 minutes or until cookies are set.
8. Remove from oven and let cookies cool on baking sheet three minutes.
9. Remove cookies from baking sheets with ametal spatula and place on a wire cooling rack to cool.
sebelum di bakar..
selepas di bakar..